November 2017: Another full-time opening for a Civil Site Engineer or Civil E.I.
BC&A is looking for a qualified candidate(s) to join our team as a Civil Site Engineer or Civil E.I.! The ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 years experience with site development design for commercial, mixed-use, industrial, institutional, municipal and/or single- and multi-family residential projects. BC&A is honored to participate in the development of some of Nashville's premiere projects, which offers candidates a challenging and diverse array of projects and clientele to advance their career. Click here for ASCE Career Connections link to learn more about the positions.
- Competitive salary with an exceptional incentive-based bonus program for ALL employees.
- Company pays 100% of employee premiums for Medical, Dental, Life, and Long-Term Disability policies.
- Company pays 50% of the dependent premiums for our employees family for Medical insurance.
- AFLAC supplemental policies available to employees (employee-paid).
- 401k retirement plan with a ROTH component. Company match 100% up to 4% of salary per pay period.
- Maintenance of professional certifications, continuing education, training and development, and professional memberships.
- In-house lunch and learn sessions.
- Flexible work schedules and ample personal time off.
- Company-paid professional privilege taxes, license renewals and continuing education fees.
- Small firm work environment located in modern office building in West Nashville with generous-sized offices, lots of natural light and full-size kitchen. Very convenient location-easy access to restaurants, grocery and I-40; free parking and caffeine!
Please send your cover letter and resume with desired salary expectations to email@example.com or mail your information to:
Barge Cauthen & Associates, Inc.
6606 Charlotte Pike, Suite 210
Nashville, TN 37209