AIA Middle TN 2021 Design Awards
- Vanderbilt University Nicholas S. Zeppos College and West End Tower: Merit Award
- KIPP Antioch Middle School: Citation Award
- The Lodge at Fall Creek Falls: Citation Award
AIA Tennessee 2021 Design Awards
- Magnolia Circle & Mayborn: Award of Excellence Restoration & Renovation
- Vanderbilt University School of Nursing: Merit Award Restoration & Renovation
The Urban Land Institute Nashville’s 12th Annual Excellence in Development Awards program was also BC&A’s 12th consecutive year to be the civil engineer on award-winning design teams. We are honored to be on 2 of this year’s winning teams.
- Tennessee State Library and Archives: Award (Public Sector – Large Project).
- Vanderbilt University E. Bronson Ingram Residential College: Award (Institutional Sector – Large Project).
- Tennessee State University Health Sciences Building: Fall 2021 Learning Design Awards Showcase Outstanding Project Award.
- 225 Polk Avenue: 2021 Metropolitan Historical Commission Preservation Award.
- Kirkpatrick Park Apartments: 2021 Charter Award Winner: Block, Building, Street from The Congress for the New Urbanism.
The Urban Land Institute Nashville’s 11th Annual Excellence in Development Awards program was also BC&A’s 11th consecutive year to be the civil engineer on award-winning design teams. Out of the 7 award recipients, BC&A was the civil engineer for 3 winning projects.
- Kirkpatrick Park Apartments (Public Sector – Large Project)
- 225 Polk Avenue (Private Sector – Small Project)
- L & L Market (Private Sector – Small Project)
- Kirkpatrick Park Apartments: 2020 Grand Aurora Award Winner for Multifamily Community of the Year and Winner for Best Garden Apartment Community; National Association of Home Builders Multifamily Pillars of the Industry Awards
- Mars Petcare North America Headquarters: 2020 Best Project Office/Retail/ Mixed-Use Development Engineering News Record Southeast
- Rocky Fork Elementary School: 2020 TN School Board Association School of the Year
- Motlow State Community College Smyrna Campus Academic Building III: 2020 Outstanding Project American School & University Magazine Architectural Portfolio
- John Overton High School: 2020 Outstanding Project Learning by Design Magazine
The 2020 Greater Tennessee Chapter of Associated Builders and Contractors Excellence in Construction Awards
- Tennessee State University Health Sciences Building – Merit Award Winner
- The Turnip Truck – Merit Award Winner
- Vanderbilt University West End Neighborhood Beautification Project – Merit Award Winner
- MTSU New Academic Classroom Building – Eagle Award Winner
- Peabody Plaza – Eagle Award Winner
- The Fairgrounds Nashville Exposition Center and Site Improvements – Eagle Award Winner
- Yazoo Brewery – Eagle Award Winner
AIA Middle Tennessee 2020 Design Awards
- Magnolia Circle and Mayborn at Vanderbilt Peabody Campus – Honor Award
- Vanderbilt School of Nursing – Merit Award
- KIPP Antioch College Prep – Merit Award
- 225 Polk Avenue – Design Award of Excellence
- The Buntin Group Office Adaptive Reuse – Design Award