There are jobs and then there are careers; the chance to do the kind of work that adds up to something meaningful. The opportunity to challenge yourself and incorporate your knowledge and skills to build something that will impact your city. The prospect of being surrounded by smart, ambitious, supportive, motivated people…that’s the kind of work you can expect to do at BC&A. Sound appealing? Come join us.
PROFESSIONAL CIVIL ENGINEER – responsibilities include managing site development and infrastructure design including budget and scheduling management while coordinating with clients, governing agencies and design staff to obtain project goals.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- Registered P.E. in State of Tennessee
- 2+ years’ experience in land planning, commercial site design and storm drainage design
- Skilled in AutoCad (knowledge of Autodesk Civil 3D preferred)
- Registered LEED AP a plus
- Self-motivated, team-oriented with excellent communication skills and strong project management skills
Barge Cauthen & Associates, Inc. provides a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including health insurance and 401k .