There are jobs and then there are careers; the chance to do the kind of work that adds up to something meaningful. The opportunity to challenge yourself and incorporate your knowledge and skills to build something that will impact your city. The prospect of being surrounded by smart, ambitious, supportive, motivated people…that’s the kind of work you can expect to do at BC&A. Sound appealing? Come join us.
GRADUATE CIVIL ENGINEER – responsibilities include assisting with the preparation of reports, specifications, plans, permits, SWPPPs, designing grading, drainage, stormwater, utilities plans for a myriad of projects (commercial, industrial, institutional, municipal, athletic, multi-family, etc.); assisting with capacity analyses, reports and maps, as well as project site visits.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- E.I. certification or the ability to receive certification within 6 months
- Proficient with Autodesk Civil 3D
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication , and organization
- Works well independently and as an integral part of a project team.
Barge Cauthen & Associates, Inc. provides a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including generous paid time off and holidays, 100% covered health insurance premiums, and 401k/Roth IRA contribution.